Thursday, July 24, 2014

CAST 2014 Sacramento Open Studios

SAVE THE DATE!

Amy Green Art - Open Studios
Saturday, September 20 and Sunday, September 21
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
5120 Oak Point Way, Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Join me for art appreciation and light refreshments.

I will show several pieces from my watercolor and ink body of work. This will be the first time these pieces will be shared publicly. Some intaglio etching prints will be on display too. I will be available to discuss any of my processes and inspirations and can answer any questions about my work. I would love to meet you and chat!

There is no obligation to buy, but work will be priced for sale.  Cash, credit card and check accepted.

Join the fun of the 2014 Sacramento Open Studio Tour! For details or to request a printed Open Studios Guide, please email me at amyjasongreen@comcast.net.

Hope to see you there,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment